8 steps how to give B12 shots
B12 Shot Instructions
1. Read the directions first which is essential in preparing for b12 shots.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly before giving a b12 shot.
3. Choose a spot for the b12 shot in the muscular area of the body.
4. Gently nip up the skin and put the needle into your skin at a 45° angle.
5. After you inject the needle completely you can let go of the skin.
6. Inject the b12 by gently pushing down the plunger.
7. After you have given the b12 shot remove the needle and syringe.
8. Press an alcohol swab on the area where the b12 shot was given.